Hi,

Using the latest "Debian 9.3 2018-01-28 4GB SD IoT", I'd like to disable
routing between any of the interfaces. If I have wlan0 configured to
connect to the internet, I don't want being connected to the SoftAP to give
me internet access. I plan to install a 4G module and I definitely don't
want the BB to become an internet access point. I just want to use the
SoftAP as an easy way to access the BB (ssh and web).

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/25e7bf69-ac8e-4797-9cd3-06b0ee86309a%40googlegroups.com.