That works if I only wanted SSH, but I still want to be able to access the
webserver on the BB.

If I add another rule for port 80, we're back to square one where it routes
incoming web requests on SoftAP to wlan0.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/9959b248-7ef7-47ce-a758-7440b1b64b01%40googlegroups.com.