I run a BBB as a personal GIT server with a 128 GB Samsung uSD card.
Been up and running continuously for over two years.  The only time it
has been off is when I stopped it, or the wall power failed.

I also run another BBB as a dedicated VPN server, with a 32 GB Samsung uSD
card.
Same up-time comment.

--- Graham

==