>From memory it was:

Samsung 128GB up to 80MB/s EVO Class 10 Micro SDXC Card

I would guess from a memory address space limitation, Linux can address a
larger memory space than you can afford to buy.

Just don't bother with cheap "no name" uSD cards.

--- Graham

==

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/6d4be9a3-07d2-4d63-b64d-be3fd6d6bd78%40googlegroups.com.