On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 1:17 PM, Chris Green <c...@isbd.net> wrote:
> Graham <gra...@flex-radio.com> wrote:
>>
>> From memory it was:
>>
>> Samsung 128GB up to 80MB/s EVO Class 10 Micro SDXC Card
>>
> Thanks, that gives me lots of 'headroom' when compared with what I'm
> actually likely to need/use.

fyi: You'll need to be careful with SDXC. The am335x mmc/sdio
controller IP is only 100% rated for SDHC (max 32GB). (It doesn't
support the new SDXC voltages or all the new speeds...)

So stick with name brand "SDXC" microSD cards and test "1" before you buy many.

Likewise here, Samsung/Sandisk SDXC's seem to work fine.. ;)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYhuEq%2BQrqeEeUa%3DKygRqXq%2BGMtR9dha5%2BSBGd4Ceo1KFg%40mail.gmail.com.