Robert,

I was hoping that you could clarify something for me. When you reference
clock-frequency = <5900000> are you referring to the PCLK frequency
associated with the LCD Controller on the SITARA processor?

Based on the requirments of the DVD EVM we need a PCLK of 16700000. Is
there a way for us to make changes that would give us this abilility?

Michael