On Sun, Aug 06, 2017 at 01:52:31PM -0400, Martin Blais wrote:
> So for now I've made the docs read-only.
> If you need to comment, I think there might be a way to request comment
> access.
> Otherwise, try the mailing-list...

So, this makes me wonder: given the main argument for having
documentation on Google Docs was the ease of submitting and receiving
user contributions, would you be open to reconsider that decision now?

Thanks for considering,
Cheers.
--
Stefano Zacchiroli . z...@upsilon.cc . upsilon.cc/zack . . o . . . o . o
Computer Science Professor . CTO Software Heritage . . . . . o . . . o o