Hi,
Much of the intentional comments on Beancount docs have been very useful
and an effective way to communicate with users and answer various
questions; they have helped improve the quality of the documentation
tremendously. However, 90% of the comment emails I get are the result of
"finger fart", that is, accidental edits which I have to manually undo
one-by-one in order to keep the docs looking sane. I have to find some
other solution, as I'm tired of attending to those every day.

So for now I've made the docs read-only.
If you need to comment, I think there might be a way to request comment
access.
Otherwise, try the mailing-list...