On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 3:40 PM, Stefano Zacchiroli <z...@upsilon.cc> wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 06, 2017 at 01:52:31PM -0400, Martin Blais wrote:
> > So for now I've made the docs read-only.
> > If you need to comment, I think there might be a way to request comment
> > access.
> > Otherwise, try the mailing-list...
>
> So, this makes me wonder: given the main argument for having
> documentation on Google Docs was the ease of submitting and receiving
> user contributions, would you be open to reconsider that decision now?

I've been trying to automatically convert the gdocs to a Markdown file, but
so far my efforts have failed to produce something that looks good enough.
I'd like to automate this conversion and publish a copy of Dominik Aumayr's
static docs with the gdocs embedded in them. To be fair I haven't had much
time to fiddle open source lately (new role at work and all my free time is
now going toward that and related reading).