Hi everybody!

I tested "beet import" twice in a row with the same music whether beets
recognizes that this is the same albums. It offers me the good but for 1
album on 4 for example. So I searched a bit and found the
"duplicate_action" for the "import" plugin. But I can not get this to work,
beet does not offer me anything.

Here's my conf file:

directory: ~/music
library: ~/data/musiclibrary.blb

plugins: info fetchart lastgenre fuzzy play export importadded

import:
    copy: no
    resume: no
    write: no
    log: beetslog.txt
    ignore: .AppleDouble ._* *~ .DS_Store
    ignore_hidden: yes
    duplicate_action: skip

play:
    command: /bin/cat

fetchart:
    sources: wikipedia google fanarttv *

#match:
#    strong_rec_thresh: 0.20

I need help precisely to ensure that when this is the same albums, then
beet "skip" the album.

Thank you in advance!