My personal email is available on my GitHub profile page (username: sampsyo).

One alternative is to reproduce the problem with freely-licensed music. For
example:
https://archive.org/details/DjDangerMouse-TheGreyAlbum

If you can trigger the issue with a series of commands run on that, then we can
reproduce it without hassle.