I may be able to help

-- Android --

bes-admins@dataoutages.com>
> Sent: Fri Jul 23 11:20:06 2010
> Subject: [Bes-admins] DroiD X
>

> Can anyone recommend a good online forum for this device. I have a few
questions to post regarding calendaring on this device.

> thanks
>
> Doreen Moller
> Global Mobility Services
> 908-473-3627
> mobility.merck.com<http://mobility.merck.com/>
>

> Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains
> information of Merck & Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station,
> New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
> for affiliates is available at
> http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html) that may be confidential,
> proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely
> for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
> not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error,
> please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete it from
> your system.
> NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission from the law firm of Dinsmore &
Shohl may constitute an attorney-client communication that is privileged at
law. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized
persons. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error,
please delete it from your system without copying it, and notify the sender
by reply e-mail, so that our address record can be corrected.