Hi,
just upgraded to 7.6.0 r30659 and did the initial scan.

After 6 hours it recognized all of my 180.000 tracks - but it only
found 1.499 cover arts - of my 9.429 ...

The missing covers - as well as the files/albums without (existing)
cover show up as "dead link" to:
http://127.0.0.1:9000/music//cover_150x150_o.gif
(with a "Red cross in a white square")

All covers are in the same way stored as "Folder.jpg" in the album's
folders. I couldn't find any "system" which artwork the scanner found
and which one it didn't...

When I add some files and do an update scan, it finds the artwork for
the NEW files but didn't see the covers it overlooked in the initial
scan...

What is happening there?
Is this a known behaviour?

Thanks