If you have a concrete example (server settings, search term), where you can reproduce this, please let us know. That shouldn't happen.

Christiaan

On 23 May 2007, at 2:46 PM, Derick Fay wrote:

Thanks for your continued help. The behavior you describe is what I expected -- but sometimes after I've changed the search term & hit search (or the return key) it almost instantaneously responds with 0 results, even for a search where there should be results. If I delete the group & create a new one with the same search, it'll give results as expected.
DF