No one interested in Investing in Bihar as it require infrastructure and a
positive attitute of the Plitician.

I know them all they dont have vision to to built Bihar to the past glory.

If any body stand by me and say that I'm ready to cooperate for the
development of Bihar.I think noboday,they can say many things in different
platform but they are not atall serious .I'm interested in opening a
University which consists of Medical college,Engineering College of latest
curriculam and Management Insitute.Is anybosy interested in talking part in
this .

I need everybody attension.

Dr. Prem Kumar
Canada