Dear Mr Jha
Thanks for your concern This is the reality that every year students are
migrating to different states .There is no good University in Bihar like
KIIT ,Orissa.

Whats the procedure of getiing licence for the University like from HRD or
UGC .IS anybody interested in getting it approved ny these organisation.

Plz let me know
'
Prem
Canada