Did anyone hear what happened?  I assume the person didn't die (I heard him
(sounded like a "him") writhing in pain when I rode past) or it would have
made the news.  I was almost mowed down by a Metro bus driver in an SUV
driving about 20 mph within a foot of the fire engine as I was crossing.

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Dave <[email protected]> wrote:

> With two horrific accidents on this “bike blvd.” in such a short span I
> think it begs the question that putting up signs and nothing more may be
> making the situation more unsafe than before.
>
>
>
> I would suggest the signs be removed unless/until the street is properly
> modified,  or at least turn the stop signs the other way.  The current
> situation may well be giving some bicycles a false sense of security with
> now tragic results.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Bikies mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.danenet.org/listinfo.cgi/bikies-danenet.org
>
>


-- 
If you would like to sign a petition opposing Williamson St. Coop's
permanent driveway, go to the link
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/coop9876/petition.html<http://www.petitiononline.com/coop9876/petition.html>.Even
if you've signed the paper copy, sign this one especially if you have
a comment to add.  Or buy a T-shirt:  STOP THE DRIVEWAY.  Inquire here.
_______________________________________________
Bikies mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.danenet.org/listinfo.cgi/bikies-danenet.org

Reply via email to