Hi,

I have a problem with one of 3 slave servers, all set up the exact same way, with the exact same bind version and configuration.

One slave has a problem transfering zones from the master.

The logfiles are flooded with "received notify for zone" .. "refresh in progress, refresh check queued" lines and "rndc status" returns a constant high number of "soa queries in progress". After a few hours the zones are transfers, so the connection to the master is working, but there is a major delay. I tried resetting the slave and transfering ALL slave zones again, which worked fine instantly. The problem still appeared again after a few hours though.

The master has three network-paths, one on external IP, one on internal IP and one on IPv6. All 3 paths work fine, because the transfers happen after an hour or so.

There is no hints in the master's log.
The other two slaves are running perfectly, no errors or delays what so ever.

Bind version 9.9.2-P2 (recently upgraded to).

Any hints would be appreciated, as I feel like I've exhausted most options.

Thank you.
--
Tom Sommer