From: Alexander Zubkov <gr...@qrator.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2023 5:27 PM
To: LIU Chris <chris-zq....@urbanandmainlines.com>
Cc: netravnen+birdl...@gmail.com; bird-users@network.cz
Subject: Re: bird control socket response

You don't often get email from gr...@qrator.net<mailto:gr...@qrator.net>. Learn
why this is important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
Hi,

You can find some information about it here:

https://bird.network.cz/?get_doc&v=20&f=prog-2.html#ss2.10

I think (IMHO) the reason why it is not implemented as "length+text" is because
for that you need to prepare the whole response in some buffer first to
calculate its size. In the current approach you can put the things out without
the intermediate buffer.

Regards,
Alexander

On Wed, Oct 18, 2023 at 11:17 PM LIU Chris via Bird-users