You should make a “0 fee tx with exactly one OP_TRUE output” standard, but
nothing else. This makes sure CPFP will always be needed, so the OP_TRUE output
won’t pollute the UTXO set

Instead, would you consider to use ANYONECANPAY to sign the tx, so it is
possible add more inputs for fees? The total tx size is bigger than the OP_TRUE
approach, but you don’t need to ask for any protocol change.

In long-term, I think the right way is to have a more flexible SIGHASH system
to allow people to add more inputs and outputs easily.