On Thu, Feb 02, 2023 at 12:45:42PM +0100, Aymeric Vitte wrote:
> As far as I can read nobody replied to the initial question: what is
> considered as good/best practice to store in Bitcoin?

Your answer is beyond not putting unspendable data in the UTXO set, the exact
details don't really matter. Do what makes sense for your specific application.

> Reiterating my question: what are the current rules for OP_RETURN, max
> size and number of OP_RETURN per tx

Max 80 bytes, one OpReturn output per tx.

This of course is the standardness rule. With a miner willing to mine non-std
transactions anything goes.