#12481: Locally generated BLFS Book does not display correctly using
Epiphany-3.32.5
----------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  wblaszcz  |       Owner:  blfs-book
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  new

Comment (by pierre.labastie):

 Looking at the bug reports, it looks like epiphany/webkit is doing
 something wrong. OTOH, the LFS generated book works because it uses
 character entities in html, while BLFS does not, because it use the
 character itself (in ISO-8859-1 encoding). The reason for the difference
 is that BLFS is still using docbook-xsl-1.73.x, while LFS has been ported
 to docbook-xsl-1.78.1.

 So maybe it is time to move to use a more recent docbook-xsl in blfs (or
 maybe the computer docbook-xsl, since they are fairly stable nowadays).
 Note that most problems coming from style sheets were encountered when
 rendering to pdf, something we do not do anymore for blfs.

 I'll look at what happens when using system docbook-xsl-nons-1.79.2...

--
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/12481#comment:9>
BLFS Trac <http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs>