Archaic wrote:

>On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 12:34:27PM -0500, Randy McMurchy wrote:
>

>>In my opinion, the book should represent the proper build order
>>more than an alphabetical order.
>>
>>Thoughts from others?
>>

>Agreed completely.

I don't know if it will help you guys out, but in my own personal LFS
builds, I build the biggest majority of BLFS packages, in the best order
I can to satisfy dependencies.  If you're interested, you can see the
order I've put together for my system at:

http://be-linux.org/svn/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/BLFS.xml?rev=3&root=blfs-profile&view=markup

That's the order my ALFS profile for BLFS runs in..it's not 100%
perfect, and it doesn't include everything, but it'll at least maybe
help you guys get a start on things.

-J-