Bruce Dubbs wrote:

Now that LFS 6.1 has been released, we need to develop a strategy for
the release of BLFS 6.1.  Right now there are 52 outstanding bugs.

Now 50.

http://tinyurl.com/ayu3x

1.  What bugs should we target (or not) for BLFS 6.1?
2.  What should be the target release date?

1262 CUPS requires a 'sys' group
  yes, LFS-6.1 creates a sys group.  close it?

1221 Nmap-3.81
I have the space and timings on this. I don't know whether it works. I built it with the gui, but have not had time to play with it.

1339 Doxygen-1.4.3
I have the space and timings on this. It is assigned to Randy but I was building it anyway. It works well. I could commit it.

1372 Gst-plugins-0.8.9
Now at 0.8.10, 0.8.9 was broken. It works, I do not have space and timings. I could get the data together in a day or so.

1347 Alsa, 1389 and 1390 tcl/tk  these are probably 'no brainers'.
Other than these I cant help much, I don't know jack about MTA's or network security.

Release soon, release often.
--
David Jensen



--
http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev
FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html
Unsubscribe: See the above information page

Reply via email to