Now that LFS 6.1 has been released, we need to develop a strategy for
the release of BLFS 6.1.  Right now there are 52 outstanding bugs.

http://tinyurl.com/ayu3x

Of these, several are reasonably old:

Opened prior 2005: 7
Opened in
Jan: 4
Feb: 5
Mar: 2
Apr: 5
May: 19
Jun: 7
Jul: 3

Many of the more recent bugs are simple version increments, however
there are some thorny issues in some of the bugs.

I see two questions here:

1.  What bugs should we target (or not) for BLFS 6.1?
2.  What should be the target release date?

The second question is really dependent on the first.  As far as the
older bugs, I am going to try to address 464 and 847 either today or
tomorrow.

I'm not sure if we have a problem with 1406 or not.
Additionally, are we waiting for any specific package release?
Are there any other issues?

  -- Bruce
-- 
http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev
FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html
Unsubscribe: See the above information page

Reply via email to