David Jensen wrote these words on 07/10/05 22:05 CST:

> 1339 Doxygen-1.4.3
>     I have the space and timings on this.  It is assigned to Randy but I 
> was building it anyway.  It works well.  I could commit it.

I will get this done before BLFS-6.1 is released.


> 1372 Gst-plugins-0.8.9
>     Now at 0.8.10, 0.8.9 was broken.  It works, I do not have space and 
> timings. I could get the data together in a day or so.
> 
> 1347 Alsa, 1389 and 1390 tcl/tk  these are probably 'no brainers'.

Alsa is definitely not a no-brainer. There are all kinds of special
stuff in there to make everything build correctly. It will take some
time.

The Tcl/Tk stuff may be easy, but there were reports of problems
with the one of the versions LFS updated to recently. I don't
remember which version that was. Please check the archives.

Our baseball team continues to win and is still playing ball every
day. This severely cramps my available BLFS time. However, I will
get the bugs assigned to me completed before the release of BLFS-6.1

-- 
Randy

rmlscsi: [GNU ld version 2.15.94.0.2 20041220] [gcc (GCC) 3.4.3]
[GNU C Library stable release version 2.3.4] [Linux 2.6.10 i686]
22:38:00 up 99 days, 22:11, 2 users, load average: 0.18, 0.21, 0.09
-- 
http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev
FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html
Unsubscribe: See the above information page

Reply via email to