Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> [...]

I went back and looked at my log and it does not indicate the problem
you have.  From my log:

checking whether to build gtk-doc documentation... no
test -z "/usr/share/gtk-doc/html/gegl" || /bin/mkdir -p
"/usr/share/gtk-doc/html/gegl"
install: creating directory '/usr/share/gtk-doc/html/gegl/images'
'docs/images/GEGL.png' -> '/usr/share/gtk-doc/html/gegl/images/GEGL.png'

I don't think your issue is caused by gtk-doc.