Armin K. wrote:
The command (which by the way shouldn't contain && because it's the last
one in the block):

install -v -Dm0644 javaws.png /usr/share/pixmaps/javaws.png &&

from latest OpenJDK instructions fails for me because it can't find
javaws.png file. The thing is, there doesn't seem to be such file in any
by OJDK installed directory or icedtea src dir. What directory should I
run the mentioned command from?

I have it in only one place: /usr/src/openjdk/icedtea-2.4.1/javaws.png

It doesn't appear to be installed in /usr/share on my systems.

  -- Bruce