On 24-08-2014 22:10, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Armin K. wrote:
>> The command (which by the way shouldn't contain && because it's the last
>> one in the block):
>>
>> install -v -Dm0644 javaws.png /usr/share/pixmaps/javaws.png &&
>>
>> from latest OpenJDK instructions fails for me because it can't find
>> javaws.png file. The thing is, there doesn't seem to be such file in any
>> by OJDK installed directory or icedtea src dir. What directory should I
>> run the mentioned command from?
>
> I have it in only one place: /usr/src/openjdk/icedtea-2.4.1/javaws.png
>
> It doesn't appear to be installed in /usr/share on my systems.

$ ls -d icedtea-2.*
icedtea-2.4.5  icedtea-2.5.1
$ find icedtea-2.* -name javaws.png
icedtea-2.4.5/javaws.png

I did the change today. The openjdk-7-policytool.desktop is not so
important as the .desktop I included for icedtea-web, but all
distributions I have, including all my LFS's have it.

Never thought that it would have been removed.

Is there a possibility to have the icon at andwin in order to be added?
It is the same as the one in icedtea-web.

The last && is a typo.

But I am really tired. Will take a couple of days off.

--
[]s,
Fernando