On 25-08-2014 15:21, Armin K. wrote:

> Please try to limit line length. We don't want "infinite" lines in xml
> files.

Completely agree.

If, in any text, I leave lines over eighty columns, either the command
would be ugly otherwise, or I simply forgot to brake them.

However, vis-à-vis such an extreme display of disgust and frustration,
I'd rather, in the future let ugly commands pass, than leaving any one
longer than eighty columns.

As this is the first complaint about this received by this poster, and
believing to have done a reasonable number of commits, anyone, with a
minimal intelligence or good will, might, after perhaps some effort,
conclude that something like a bbbbiiiiiiggggg typo should have happened
at that, still to be found by me, point of the text.

It does not mean that perpetrating such a disgraceful mistake makes me
feel content.

Contrarily, please, dearest friend, accept my mostly deep apologies for
such unintentional disrespect.

Unfortunately, my poor old eyes and fading mind are failing to show me
exactly where that offence occurred.

Please, dearest, would you mind to kindly point me to the exact sentence
or command or line number?

It will be my most important mission, fixing this unforgivable
contravention.

Thank you very much for your mostly appreciated collaboration and
comprehension and patience and finesse.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Best regards,

Sincerely yours,

--
[]s,