Hello everyone,

For the past year I've been using Chromium and Firefox on BLFS. The chromium
browser is the open source version of Chrome and works really fast. I'm
wondering if there is enough interest in adding and maintaining this in the
book?

It has plenty of dependencies, which are all in the BLFS book, except the
build tool "ninja" which you can compile in around 0.1 SBU, don't install and
then use for compiling chromium. Afterwards you can remove it so it's not
really a dependency.

Compilation time is comparable to LibreOffice, around 200 SBU.

I build chromium mainly based on the scripts from Arch linux and Gentoo.

Greetings,
Willie