On 8/24/19 8:14 PM, Ken Moffat via blfs-dev wrote:
On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 12:42:12AM +0000, DJ Lucas via blfs-dev wrote:

At this point, I'm clearly out of my depth, and I will not be
updating further systems (nor reviewing if the kernel config for
elogind is adequate, nor if the mountcgroupfs and elogind
bootscripts are really needed) unless I can understand where my
build/usage of elogind is failing.

ĸen

The seat actions are at
/usr/share/polkit-1/actions/org.freedesktop.login1.policy

--DJ

Thanks, but not on this system :-(

ken@plexi ~ $ls /usr/share/polkit-1/actions/
com.mesonbuild.install.policy
org.freedesktop.policykit.policy
org.freedesktop.color.policy
org.gtk.vfs.file-operations.policy
org.freedesktop.policykit.examples.pkexec.policy
org.x.xf86-video-intel.backlight-helper.policy

In my build log for elongind I have:

Installing /build/elogind/elogind-241.3/src/login/org.freedesktop.login1.policy to /usr/share/polkit-1/actions

It's installed right at the end of my log after installing the header files.

  -- Bruce