On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 04:57:46PM +0000, Hazel Russman wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 17:51:29 +0100
> Pierre Labastie <pierre.labas...@neuf.fr> wrote:
>

> > So I'll remove the instructions for installing help2man in lsb_release,
> > add an external dependency on gnu help2man in pango, and also copy the man
> > page for pango-view, which exists in the build tree, to its location.
> >
> > Pierre
> >
> Yes, it was pango, not cairo. I always get those two mixed up. It works fine
> with a new help2man installed.
>
> I was going to suggest adding help2man as a required dependency but you've
> already beaten me to it.
Surely help2man is optional ?  I've built current pango several
times, but never needed it.  I don't install lsb_release.

I think the problem is that IFF help2man is installed, it needs to
be a good-enough version.

ĸen
--
Truth, in front of her huge walk-in wardrobe, selected black leather
boots with stiletto heels for such a barefaced truth.