This is the first of a pair of posts which probably show how out of
my depth I am ;)

While watching rust build/test, I've been running top.  My past
experience suggests that a process will normally max out at 100%
(i.e. all of _one_ core), but with rust I'm seeing percentages of
250-300%.  Is that normal ?

ĸen
--
In my seventh decade astride this planet, and as my own cells degrade,
there are some things I cannot do now: skydiving, marathon running,