From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Trish
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 4:44 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Sea Gate External

I have this device and when I first plug it into my USB
slot, a long list of stuff pops up wanting to know what I
want to do.
I always arrow down to the "take no action" tab to ok and
it's gone.
I would like to know if there's some way that this doesn't
keep popping up asking me every time?

sThanks,

Trish
For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: