I'm finding the crafting kingdom to be extremely irritating.  Often times, it
won't take my double taps, so I sometimes miss treasure chests, because it
doesn't register my taps, then the chest goes away, and I have to yell at the
phone. :)
I really like the game, but I'm still puzzled as to why the developer spent so
much time duplicating the apple interface, instead of using what apple already
had.  His implementation has memory leaks, so after you've had the game open a
long time, it begins to get very slow, and extremely unresponsive.  Only way to
solve it is to either switch away for a bit (works a little bit), or to simply
close the game and reopen it.
But, any way, at the moment, I'm working on selling 100000 timber, having
completed all the other quests I can do for thos round, then I'll reset
(hopefully later tonight), and see what's next.  I did manage to get my
automate all slots button for the blacksmith this round, so that will help
quite a bit.  I'm looking forward to what comes next, as the only two buildings
I haven't bought on any restart yet is the jeweler and the workshop.
I am planning on paying the $4.99 this month so that I don't have to watch ads
to unlock my boost slots, since it's getting increasingly difficult to close
them after they're done.  This will remove the quests that open more of the
slots, I'll just automatically unlock all four boost slots, which isn't what I
want, since I've only unlocked two of them so far, but it will be worth it not
to have to open the app store and close it every time just to get out of the
ad. <sigh>
Anyway, I do like the game, I'm just irritated with the accessibility
implementation, but otherwise, I have no major complaints.
Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#117563): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/117563
View All Messages In Topic (11): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/5181855
New Topic: https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/post