From: Travis Siegel
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 6:02 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Krafting Kingdom advice request

My ladders sell for 800 now, and I do find them to be a good investment, though
I find that grain is faster to create, (I get 2 every 6.3 seconds) and although
they only sell for 110 gold, they make me more gold than the ladders, because
of how long it takes to make a ladder.  I do use them though when I'm needing
lots and lots of money though.