Ron,
BSC (and several other accessible titles) have had this issue for years.
It is extremely well known in the audiogaming community. They are *not* viruses.

From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com>
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2017 19:12
To: <blind-gamers@groups.io>
Subject: [blind-gamers] The following link has bugs in it.

Hello to all and especially to John.
I just got off of the phone with the Microsoft Disability hotline.
I tried to down load a few games from the BSC archives.
The MS operator installed malware bytes and between malware and windows
defender found all kinds of viruses.
Of course, the link I'm talking about is as follows:
https://agarchive.net/pages/devs/bsc.html
To let my fellow gamers know, MS tech support took down the link to play
with.
Who is the owner of the web page for all of the games?
May I ship ms tech support their contact info so that we can iron out the
viruses in the web page so that we can continues to enjoy our old golden
oldies favorite hand to ear windows games.
I write this letter so that no one else has several several viruses on their
pc like we found on my pc tonight by attempting to down load the old BSC
games.
I deeply would appreciate it if the web page owner would write me back at
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com
Many Many Thanks.
Ron Kolesar who's a fellow gamer.
Many Thanks.