And this is why I just don't use antivirus whatsoever. But I will
admit being on a virtual machine adds a bit of protection to a degree,
in terms of no catastrophic damage would occur if I was hit by a real
virus, but the solution to that is obviously to just be careful what
you download, and never use download sites such as download.com and
always download software from the developer's website if you can. But
back on topic, the antivirus can claim it to be a virus all it wants,
but you have nothing to worry about. Your system is safe.

View/Reply Online (#117587): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/117587
View All Messages In Topic (6): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/5738294