Okay, reality check: if a developer cannot handle the heat, he
shouldn't be a developer, or, at the very least, have someone else
handle his public relations.

I don't know anything about this James person you guys are on about,
but based on what I have heard, he sounded like a thin-skinned
narsicist that needed to get over himself. What, did he actually think
that the main stream gaming public would treat him better? Hate to
break the news, but main stream gamers are just as, if not more so,
toxic; just as demanding; just as unforgiving. If you want to develop
games, you had better be prepared to handle that reality and not cry
about it when the Internet takes a swing at you.

--
Justin M. Jones, M.A.
atreides...@gmail.com

Groups.io Links: