James wasn't that bad, up to 2005 or so he ran old espsoftworks.

It was a nice game, company mostly with tabletop games, monkey business, pinball  classic, and dynaman were origionally his as well as shellshock and a few others.

Then he decided to branch out and make his own style of gaming someone adventurous.

He had several games planned max shrapnal, montisumers, raceway, and genisus project  some which had trailers etc.

But it never happened, life as it is caught up with him and chucked him a nice golf ball in the nuts and he couldn't do much for a bit.

Unfortunately so confident was he that he started a preorder for a lot of his games that were coming out.

People had payed for these games, and the release dates came up and nothing.

We had had games delayed for weeks and months so at first no one actually bothered about it.

In fact no one bothered about it for a while except to ask randomly about it on forum.

A year went past and people were optimistic.

Then another year went buy, people were concerned.

Where is this mr north.

Finally at the 3 year mark someone wrote to him and got no responce.

After that someone asked one of the mods of one of the lists, not sure if audiogames.net was about yet but no one got a responce.

4 years after, people started bailing out of the entire thing.

At the end of 5 years, everyone had had enough.

In the middle there was a lot of pushing and shoving I remember staying out of it for the most part but since I had never ordered anything, it wasn't my issue.

At some point phill of pcs was able to get a message through and tell us he was having issues and would come back when he could.

I do remember the community actually calmed down for a little but with no official responce, they started up again.

Finally I decided to simply ask him what was going on explaining that no one had heard him for a while.

He simply told me to go fork myself and blocked me basically flipped.

What a retard I thought.

It was only later we found out a few people had decided to wage their own private war with him over email, they had kept it mostly off our radar, people these days put the war in the open but at this current time they didn't.

Neither did he come out about this, we would I am sure have done something about those that were attacking him.

Then again rumor was that it didn't come from inside our current community which was smaller than it is now.

Thats the entire history about it.

No one knows what went on, why james stopped notifying us,  or how he could have forgotten those that he got cash from.

My theory has always been that something happened so dire that he simply couldn't come back.

The rumor mill is that he was a total ass hole that wanted to take our cash and run but I don't believe that, still don't.

The fact he was attacked was probably due to the stuff not being released from those that had payed for the stuff, the rest is unknown.

It could have been a bug and life, life, a bug, or anything.

No one knows what happened origionally, we did in the end bann a few trouble makers about 3 from insid e the community, but most of it was outside.

Those in his inner circle said he was hounded by people, ofcause they were ours.

Some of them were banned to.

In the end it was left a mystory.

If james comes back, and well follows things and is sure of himself this time then we can give him another chance.

The first thing he is going to have to do is pay those back their cash for all the games he promissed.

Rumors were that some of that was done I can not confirm it.