Yeah he really pushed for linux.

It even got me talking with a friend who is a kde and kubuntu user on his server and desktop and believes windows is a crappy os.

I wish I could share his optimism.

What got me interested though was that tom was thinking of writing his linux distribution either that or some sort of universal os which could run just about everything.

I know he had some family issues but he was one of the first open devs out there.

He sholdered all the james north stuff mainly mota and raceway even though he knew things were looking bad he was keen to try his best to make it go.

Now though thats all in limbo.

He was closed to releasing another version of his trek game.

He had another engine in the works.

I do wander if any of his stuff was kept or where it is now, chances someone could continue it or at least release what is there.