That does honestly make me wonder. After all, Kitchen's family was
very good about preserving his page and the games, I'm hoping someone
kept Tom's stuff around. There was quite a lot of stuff he had going
like the Evolution 3d engine and the like. Unfortunately it does seem
that his stuff was thrown away which is sad indeed.
Again, R.I.P Tom.

View/Reply Online (#118611): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/118611
View All Messages In Topic (13): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/9803582