Thanks for this, almost forgot about that in fact I did.

Life has been a nightmare of late, new windows, doors, starting to repaper the house.

Today we just got the main computer back in and updated only to find that while trying to print stuff with the printer while not on the network that the entire thing got all sorts of confused.

So I had to reformat the printer, which means I needed to input the right ips, and change all the passwords again but at least thats up now.

I had forgotten about mr ward.

Yeah he will sorely be missed.