From: blind-gamers@groups.io [mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io] On Behalf Of lori
duncan
Sent: 13 February 2018 17:30
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] audio game walkthroughs

Hi Paul, ok I've tried changing the settings, and think I've fixed it, crossing
everything it works as it'll be much easier for everyone including me to read
lol.

 From Lori.

View/Reply Online (#118776): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/118776
View All Messages In Topic (20): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/10865567