Love using the mouse for certain games like swamp. I wish more audio
games had mouse support. Also gaming on the mac is not so good, unless
you have a vm or duel boot. I don't use my mac for gaming because I
have a lame 128 ssd. A nice computer but still prefer windows for most
things.

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832