From: blind-gamers@groups.io [mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io] On Behalf Of lori
duncan
Sent: 13 February 2018 09:27
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] audio game walkthroughs

On 12/02/2018 22:34, Paul Lemm wrote:
> No worries Lorie, do you know by the way that your messages are all appearing
>  at the bottom of the message rather than at the top, I noticed this with the
> other messages you sent too.

Hi Paul yes I know, and it's really frustrating me, especially as I've no idea
how to fix it!  I'm using Thunderbird by the way, so any ideas on how I sort it
I'd be most greatful.  It's only recently started doing this from when
Thunderbird installed an update, and although I've been into view, I still
can't figure out how to fix it.

 From Lori.

View/Reply Online (#118772): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/118772
View All Messages In Topic (18): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/10865567