I know about the nethaccess file, but whenever I've ried the map has been impossible to make sense of since screen readers read text in lines and getting a line that says dot dot dot hash dot dot dot dot bar dot dot doesn't tell me much, indeed the only roguelike I've ever had success playing was Angband and that due more to a combination of usable large graphic tyles and my remaining vision than anything in the game itself.

This is why we don't list roguelikes on audiogames.net since until someone comes out with that full screen braille display they're always going to be a pain in the arse to play.

All the best,

Dark.

View/Reply Online (#118929): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/118929
View All Messages In Topic (4): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/13897224