Heh, just for information, and kind of a outreach.

I've actually been working on a game similar to those found on the Iphone where you can grow things in your garden, harvest them, sell them, upgrade them, and so on.  My wife plays one of these, and it sounded so interesting, I decided to write one for myself. At the moment it's level based, so you can only grow carrots on level 1, and once you reach level 2, you can grow carrots or onions, but there's tasks to complete on each level, and although there's no quest sytem yet, I'm working on that as well. Basically, quests will be tasks that aren't level based.

My current problem though is one of creativity.  I'm kind of out of ideas on how to make this thing interesting.  You can plant and harvest plants for so long before it gets too boring to play anymore, so I'm trying to come up with things that will make the game worth playing long term.

I'm not quite ready for player testing yet, but if anyone would like to suggest ideas on how to make this thing more interesting, I'm sure open to suggestions.