My point about a picture puzzle is, why would we want to solve it? To a blind puzzle solver, it would not be a picture. If numbered pieces were used, it would be a number, not picture, puzzle.

-----Original Message----- From: Travis Siegel
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2018 9:49 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Should video games have accessibility features?

Actually, making a picture oriented puzzle game accessible is trivially
easy.  All you need to do is attach labels to the various parts of the
picture, each component of the picture that is treated as a separate
piece (as is necessary to be able to manipulate the puzzle) could be
given a label of some sort (doesn't really matter what it is, but
numbers would probably be easiest/best), then the visually impaired user
could simply keep track of which puzzle pieces they have tried in which
places, and poof, instantly accessible picture puzzle game.  See? Simple.